Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Life....I've always wondered what that was... What is it that makes people cling on to it?Why is it so...special?I always thought Death would outweigh Life,what is life,after all?
We read about many cycles of life and death,and I happen to see,life is always called a fresh beginning...?Well,if that were true,what is DEATH?Truely,that too must have an importance of its own right?
So this blog of mine,is to find the TRUTH....To unravel MYSTERIES...
How I plan on doing that...?Well,I'm sure my poetry will bring that answer to Light very soon...

Now let us debate the concept of Light and Dark,shall we,since the idea of Life and Death seems vague enough,considering how poorly lit our knowledge is?
Light and Dark....The eternal questions...
Everyone seems to appreciate the Beauty of the Light...but has anyone,crossed over the line and seen the beauty waiting to awe us?The Beauty of The dark?I think not..
The point of me debating on concepts like Life and Death and Light and Dark is,the key component of my poems or stories circle around them...cause they have always managed to inspire me,fascinate me...Move me...
So here it is,to our new JOURNEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment